The war for talent rages on. In a marketplace where over $400BN is spent every year, Talent and L&D executives face increasing pressure to demonstrate that their investment is paying off through sustainable behavior change or ROI.
- 51% of employees considering a new job 
- 69% of employees are more likely to stay with a company for three years if they experienced great onboarding 
- 93% of employees would stay at a company longer if it invested in their careers 
- 57% of business leaders ranked soft skills over hard skills when developing their talent 
This research paper, produced with inputs from over 50 industry experts, focuses on Sustainable Behavior Change: Metrics, Measurements and Methods. Included inside are:
- Techniques for creating strong alignment between your talent program and the business need
- The metrics and measurements that capture accountable business impact and behavior change
- The methods that enable sustainable behavior change
To get your free copy of this industry-led research paper, simply submit your request today.